19-inch Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Customize your PDUClick the blue button “DIY MY PDU” to start:
Step 1 Select quantity of each PDU module to customize your desired PDU style
Step 2 After your PDU is created, click and drag the module up or down to adjust its location on the PDU
Step 3 Request for a quote: fill in quantity of PDU, contact information, E-mail address and message. Click “SUBMIT” and wait for a quote to be sent to your mailbox.
Step 4 Input Cord Length: 3x2.08mm²x2.5m (14AWG 8.2ft)
For other specific requirements, please contact us at email@example.com
Start Customize PDU Customize your PDU
PDU Description19-inch Rack Power Distribution Unit (PDU), are combined with power distribution outlet units in compliance with U.S. Standard, IEC C13, GB 10A, GB 16A and others.
Surge Protection Modules provide reliable surge protection in full protection modes with three indicators for real-time display to protect your equipment and facility from surges and damages.
Modular design allows you to customize the plug-in modules to fit your needs, 19-inch standard dimension or other custom-sized dimensions maximize the ease of use and maintenance.
Optional mounting ears in both front and rear enhance mounting ease.
The most popular models of 19-inch rack mounting PDU
WTH-CS/PDU-US Series WTH-CS/PDU-EU Series WTH-CS/PDU-C13 Series
PDU Output Connection
19-inch Rack PDU Features1. Perfect structural design, 1U (height: 44.5mm, depth: 89mm), 0U (height: 66mm, depth: 66mm)
2. Exquisite craftsmanship, Reversible ears faces front or rear in rack
3. Black aluminum alloy oxidation, artistic color, sleek edge
4. Independent grounding terminal, superior surge protection features
5. Modular-structure and Multi-function customized combination, standard 19-inch length, more options of customized lengths are available
Surge Protection ModuleSuperior surge protection features, Surge Protection Modules provide reliable surge protection in full protection modes with three indicators for real-time display to protect your equipment and facility from surges and damages.
PowerGreen LED power indication: surge protection module is working
ProtectedRed LED surge protection indication: protected: on; failure: off
GroundedOrange LED grounded indication: grounded: on; failure: off
Surge Protection Connection Diagram
Circuit BreakerThe power switch is designed to concave to the surface to prevent the cable from accidentally disconnected
The power switch protection cover provides enhanced security.
Mounting EarsDetachable mounting ears, reversible ears faces front or back in PDU
The mounting ears for 0U PDU can be rotated for four direction mount.
Independent Grounding LugWTH-CS/PDU-**-FSG, WTH-CS/PDU-**-SG only
1U PDU Power Cord
0U PDU has two options of input methods: IEC C14 or a power cord
PDU Power Cord
Input Type: NEMA 5-15P
Max Input Amps: 15A
Input Cord Length: 14AWG x 10ft (3x2.08mm² x 3.05m)
Optional other specifications and length of the power cord.
Input - Output Type: IEC 320-C13 to C14
Max Input Amps: 10A
Input Cord Length: 16AWG x 6ft (3x1.31mm² x 2m)
Power Cord Plug Type
Universal Outlets Module
19-inch Rack Mounted
Rack Mount Screw Kit
DimensionPerfect structural design, 19 inch Rack mount, height: 1U (1.75 inch / 44.5mm), depth: 3.5 inch / 89mm
Perfect structural design, height: 0U (2.6 inch / 66mm), depth: 2.6 inch / 66mm
Customize your Smart PDU
1. Real-time monitoring of the operational status of Surge Protective Devices(SPDs): once an SPD fault occurs, a warning message will be issued promptly.
2. Real-time monitoring of lightning and surge; once a lightning strike or surge occurs, a warning message will be issued immediately, and the counts of lightning strikes and surges will be measured at the same time.
3. Real-time monitoring of system temperature.
4. Networking functions: RS485/Modbus
5. Expand to Cloud Service at: GreenSPD.com, providing real-time web browsing of system operation and setting E-mails to send alarm information.
If you have any other specific requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Customize PDU Customize your PDU